As a new and inexperienced parent, one of your significant responsibilities towards your child will include keeping them dry and comfortable. A baby has frequent bowel movements and remains wet. Buying the right diaper for your baby is very important to keep them dry and leave them comfortable and rash-free. Infants have super sensitive skin, so choosing the right diaper is a big task, including picking the right brand and size of diapers for your baby.
Don’t worry; today, we have come up with a list of baby diapers brands. So choose the best for your tiny tots.
List of Best Baby Diapers in India
1. Pampers Baby- Dry Diaper Pants
Everyone knows about this brand. The pant-style diapers by Pampers will keep your baby dry and relaxed repose all night.
- These diapers offer an excellent fitting and have a flexible polypropylene elastic that adjusts to the baby’s body.
- The diaper has an ultra-absorbing capacity to keep your baby dry for up to 12 hours.
- It comes with the goodness of anti-rash cream and aloe vera gel for a soothing effect and protects your baby from rashes and redness.
- The external layer of these diapers is cotton to give feather-like comfy touch and prevent leakage.
- As it is enriched with aloe vera extracts, it is best for the babies who have dry skin.
- It is made of ph sensitive materials and soft fluffy fibres extracted from wood pulp to help absorb the liquid.
- One pampers pant equal to one night and also has air channels for airy freshness.
- It is the number 1 brand and also recommended by your doctors.
38 pants (M-size for 7 to 12 kg baby) – INR 419
2. BabyHug Advanced Soft Diaper Pants
Most of the new parents prefer different pant-style diapers for their little ones. These Babyhug diapers are one of the best ones with a unique style available in the market.
- It has honeycomb layers that help in the fast absorption of pee and locks the wetness to keep your baby dry for as long as 12 hours.
- These pant style diapers are made of cottony-soft fibres for comfort and dryness.
- The flexible waistband elastic adjusts easily and adapts the baby waists for a perfect fit.
- The base layer in these diapers has a functioning gel that locks liquid into the gel.
- It comes with aloe vera extracts which shields a child’s delicate skin from diaper rashes.
- These diapers are the perfect solution for baby’s having extra sensitive skin.
76 pants (M-size for 7 to 17 kg) – INR 629
3.MamyPoko Extra Absorb
Are you looking for a reliable diaper brand? MamyPoko Pants is the first pant style diaper packed with Japanese revolutionary technology. It has extra and fast absorption capacity to lock the wetness and keep your child fresh when waking up in the morning.
- The crisscross super absorbing sheet will spread up to 7 glasses of liquid equally and doesn’t look heavy.
- The breathable cotton-like cover and diapers stretchable thigh support prevent leakage up to 12 hours.
- These diapers come in fun and colourful designs of Disney’s ‘Winnie-the-Pooh and cute Poko chan’ designs.
- The product comes in a customised range to match the needs of each stage of the growing baby.
152 pants (M-size) – INR 1998
4.Huggies Natural Care Diaper Pants for New Born
Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers is one of the best diapers available in India. If you are looking for a natural touch for your baby. Then, this will be the right choice with no added nasties.
- These diapers have super stretchy flexibility that adjusts to a child’s waistline and fits easily.
- This a complete care for your bay’s uninterrupted sleep for 12 hours.
- The wetness indicator suggests when it’s time to change the diaper.
- It is perfect for sensitive and delicate skin. And made with gentle and natural ingredients to suit the baby’s skin.
- These diapers by Huggies additionally have an air-new cover to prevent diaper rashes.
- The balanced pant liner has neutral pH levels to reduce the chances of skin irritation and red bumps.
82 pants (S-size for 4 to 8 kg) – INR 727
5. Mama Earth Plant-Based Diaper Pants
Mama earth offers gentle care for your babies. It is Asia’s no.1 brand offering toxins free and clinically tested products. Try this product to keep your itty bitty baby dry, comfy and happy. The diapers will help you and give your baby peaceful and sound sleep.
- This plant-based diaper is made of corn starch, aloe vera and biodegradable materials to keep babies and our mother search safe.
- It has multi-layered designs to provide ultimate comfort and leakage protection for up to 12 hours.
- It is free from latex, chlorine, petroleum-based lotions and fragrance.
40 diapers (S-size NB for 3 to 5 kg) – INR 999
6.Himalaya Herbal Total Care Baby Pants Style Diapers
Himalaya Herbal diapers offer premium comfort and leakage protection to babies. These diapers will secure your little one against diaper rashes and skin irritation. It is clinically tested to provide total care for the baby’s skin.
- These diapers come with the goodness of aloe vera and Yashadh Bhasma to form a protective anti-rash shield to protect against rashes.
- These diapers are made of breathable fibres, which guarantees airy freshness.
- The wetness indicator in these diapers becomes green when it’s time to change the diaper.
- The delicate edges in the diaper prevent leakage.
- It has a super absorbent polymer to ensure protection from dampness.
54 pants (S-size) – INR 700
7. Bella Baby Happy Diapers
Happy brands offer the service from the moment of the birth of your newborn baby. This diaper brand has hidden state-of-the-art technology, making daily care regimen a simple task.
- This diaper is made with anti-rash formula.
- The diaper has a Cottony layered surface to let the skin breathe.
- It is free from latex, fragrance and no harmful chemicals for the tender skin.
- Moreover, the anatomical shape and fit for the crotch area make the baby’s movements easy and comfortable.
- The product has two times more absorption capacity than other diapers.
66 diapers (L-size for 8 to 18 kg) – INR 1034
8. PremiumTeddyy Baby Diaper Pants
This brand offers the world’s best quality diapers with unique comfort features to enable babies to sleep peacefully and wake up fresh.
- These diapers are breathable and have a smooth, embossed surface.
- These diapers are a cosy fit around the waist and thighs to provide full night leakage protection.
- There is a wetness indicator to change the baby’s diaper.
- Super absorption capacity and quick & uniform dispersion.
54 piece (M-size for 6 to 11 kg) – INR 524
9.Pigeon Ultra Premium Baby Diaper Pants
Pigeon Ultra Premium Diapers are of the finest quality. These diapers comfy sponginess to provide comfort and a silky-soft feel to your little ones.
- It has a crisscross pattern designed for the baby’s regular hygiene.
- These diapers have a wetness indicator to change the diaper.
- These diapers have made with breathable polymer and a flexible waistband for a comfortable fit.
- Quick absorbing capacity for complete leakage protection up to 8 hours.
40 diapers (S-size) – INR 574
10. Heyday Baby Natural Diapers
If you are in search of organic diapers, then try this heyday diaper brand. It is made from plant fibers, bamboo, oxo-degradable materials. This will give 360-degree protection and keep your baby bum safe.
- It is a pillow-soft organic diaper made from plant fibres and natural ingredients.
- Prevents rashes, red bumps, skin irritation and allergies.
- This diaper contains a 360-degree biocomposite absorber to keep the baby dry.
- Flexible waistband and snug-fit plant design to support easy movements.
- The unique feature of 3 wetness indicator lines for changing the diapers. The colour changes from yellow to blue when the baby urinates.
20 diapers (L- Size 13 to 20kg) – INR 935
Q1. How many types of diapers are available in the market?
There are nine types of diapers- disposable, pull-ups, disposable underwear, cloth diapers, all in one diaper, contour diapers, pocket diapers, pre-folded and unfolded diapers.
Q2. Which type of diaper is best for disposable or cloth based diapers?
Cloth-based diapers are best for both babies and our environment.
Q3. How to choose the best diaper brand?
To choose the best diaper brand, choose the product free from harmful chemicals, fragrance-free, flexible elastic, wetness indicator, soft, comfortable, and rash-free.
Q4. Which brand offers biodegradable and organic diapers?
The brands that offer biodegradable organic diapers are mama earth plant-based diaper pants, Himalaya Herbal Total Care Baby Pants Style Diapers and heyday baby Natural Diapers.
Q5. What are the benefits of cloth diapers?
Cloth diapers are best for babies because they are reusable, cheaper than diapers, and safe for our environment.
Q6. What is the difference between pre-folded and unfolded diapers?
Prefold diapers are three-panel diapers having multiple layered woven fabric with extra layers in the centre panel for fast absorption. In contrast, unfolded diapers are two-layered flat fabrics that must be folded according to the baby’s size and fit.
Q7. What are the disadvantages of using disposable diapers?
It may cause allergic reactions and skin irritation and increase infection chances if the baby is wearing it longer. There are biodegradable diapers, but they are expensive than the regular ones. Even they are not safe for our environment.
Q8. What are diaper liners?
Diaper liners are easily accessible in the market, and it is placed inside the cloth diaper.